2. Avoid brittle nails, give them a salt bath! Add for tablespoons of sea salt in one litre of water and soak 15 minutes. Afterwards dry your hands and apply cuticle softner on you nails
3. Brighten those nails with this amazing rose water combination. Mix 40ml of rose water with 10gms of glycerin and 50mls of #% hydrogen peroxide and rub it on your nails using a cotton ball.
4. For silky soft hands, use jojoba oil! Aloe extract is great to heal cracks around your cuticles.
5. If its speedy growth your after, use gelatin! Gelatin helps boost nail growth. Use a basecoat with gelatin as its main ingredient under your favourite nail polish!
6. Are your nails splitting? A lack of calcium in your diet may be your issue! Add calcium-rich food to your diet.
7. Cuticle care is a must! Apply cuticle oil once or twice a day. Healthy cuticles equal beautiful nails. We promise is a good investment!
8. Nails with sharp edges are more vulnerable to breakage. Keep your nails rectangular with rounded edges. This also applies to falsies!
9. Nail polish remover can make or break your nails. Always use removers of popular brands and invest in them to save your nails from breakage. Read the labels before buying any remover. Acetone free formula is best, as acetone dries out your nails and thus damages its surface.